Plan and launch a successful website
This book covers all you need to know to plan and launch a successful website, using a method called Go the Distance™ so it will become one of your company's best performing assets.
Available Formats: Paperback, Kindle
Put your website at the centre of your digital transformation
Your website can be much more than simply a marketing tool. With the right planning you can build a website fit for purpose with greater longevity resulting in a more cost effective and sustainable approach that benefits your whole organisation.
This book will teach you
- How to write a website brief and what it needs to include before you start a website project.
- Where your budget will be spent and what to consider when deciding on your investment.
- Each element of my unique website planning method called Going the Distance™.
- Why your digital strategy needs to be broken down into manageable and measurable tactics.
- Why an approach of continual development is more cost effective than periodic rebuilds.
- The importance of the human experience beyond the technology behind your website.
- That design covers every aspect of your website and not just the visual appearance.
- How to choose and work with an agency partner, freelancer or internal team.
“One of the things I love about this book is its not a lead magnet! I really compliment you for writing a standalone book that offers genuine value rather than selling this, buy that from page 5.”
Digital agency expert, author and business growth consultant
“Very much enjoyed this book, from the tactile cover, Andrew talks sense, written in an easy to understand, yet very knowledgable format - spot on!”
Verified Amazon Customer
Get your copy of Holistic Website Planning
The First Copies have Arrived!
The first paperback copies of Holistic Website Planning have arrived! Andrew Armitage opens the box on his first book and introduces the Go the Distance™ process and a forthcoming launch offer on Amazon Kindle.
Download a Free Chapter!
Simply enter your name and email address in the form below and you'll receive a link to download a chapter of the book in PDF or ePub format, completely free.